Society marketing teams and strategies have evolved in recent years from traditional one-size-fits-all methods to increasingly dynamic approaches, employing new tools and broader skillsets, emphasizing targets, metrics, and results. High-functioning teams often work across organizational silos on building awareness of the overall society brand, cross-promoting publications and membership, as well as other products and services. This webinar will address the implications for resourcing your marketing team and systems, and review ways to meet these evolving and increasing demands.
Our panel of expert speakers will share their own experiences, and consider questions such as:
- How can you break down the silos between membership and subscriptions marketing teams?
- Do you use a CRM system? Do you know how to use it effectively?
- What problems can arise and how can you work with your team to tackle them?
- Who can do the Analytics and what skills are required?
- Do you have staff with the right capabilities; should you develop them or hire someone new?
- Or is it more cost-effective to bring in a consultant or adopt a two-fold approach?
The Marketing Team of the Future will pick up from the Recruitment and Career Trends webinar to provide a more in-depth review of marketing skills and systems issues for scholarly publishers.
Who should attend: The webinar will be of interest to marketing and systems teams as well as senior management involved in resourcing, recruitment, business and organizational development.